This is an agreement between Austin Hill Shaw doing business as Creativity Matters, (“CM”) and you the Participant (“Participant”) made today on the date of your purchase of the The Healing and Self-Expression Plant Medicine Retreat.
The Healing and Self-Expression Plant Medicine Retreat is a 10-Day event (“Event”) facilitated by Austin Hill Shaw and Epiphany Shaw.
Terms and Conditions:
- Description:Any Participant who completes the Event will receive information and experiences conducive to exploring healing and Self-expression.
- CM Provides: CM provides access to the Event location, accommodations, meals, course materials, and facilitation for the duration of the Event.
- Event Changes: If for any reason we deem it necessary to change the Event dates we may do so by notifying you in writing of the changes we make. In this case you retain the right to reschedule your enrollment without penalty.
- Payments: Participant agrees to complete ALL payments according to the payment option chosen:
Early Bird Special: One time payment of US $7997 before March 31st, 2017 (save $1000)
Regular One Time Payment: US $8997 before May 14th, 2017
4 Monthly Payments of US $2375 for a total of $9500
Participant shall complete all payments as agreed regardless of Participant’s attendance or consumption of materials. Failure to participate is not grounds for a refund.
- Outstanding Balance: Participant with a late or outstanding balance may not be permitted to access content or events until Participant’s payments are current.
- Cancelling Your Enrollment Within The 3 Day Post Registration Period: If you choose to cancel your enrollment for any reason within 3 business days of purchase, then we will refund you the total amount. Please allow up to 10 business days after your refund has been approved for your refund to be processed. Participants must notify CM in writing during this period explaining that they are electing to drop the program and are requesting a refund. Send this correspondence to email@example.com or Creativity Matters 3108 Deakin Street, CA 94705 on or before the refund period date in order to be eligible for a full refund. After the refund period, the Participant acknowledges that all remaining payments are due. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Cancelling Your Enrollment After the 3 Day Post Registration Period But Prior to the “Cancellation Deadline” of June 1st 2017, Should you elect to cancel your enrollment shortly before the date of the event, CM will not be able to avoid the costs involved for your attendance at the event. For this reason we charge a fee for the cancellation. Participant retains the right to cancel this contract and obtain a partial refund less a $1500 deposit if they make this request on or before the Cancellation Deadline of May 1st 2017. Contract cancellation must be submitted to CM in writing. Send this correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org or Creativity Matters 3108 Deakin Street, CA 94705 on or before the Cancellation Deadline in order to be eligible for a full refund. After the Cancellation Deadline, Participants shall not cancel this contract for any reasons and forfeit all rights to refunds or non-payment. The full payment for this retreat is due regardless of their participation. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- Intellectual Property: The Participant acknowledges that all course materials are subject to copyright law. Participants shall not reproduce any course materials in whole or part without the express written consent of the copyright holder. In most cases, the copyright holder is CM. Participants may be exposed to copyrighted material not owned by CM.
- Disclaimer: The Participant recognizes that CM does not make any warrants or guarantees about the Participant’s mental health either during or after completion of the Event. CM does not accept responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies in, or omissions from, the information and experiences provided during or in relation to the event.
- Physical & Psychological Health. Participant acknowledges that the Event may be emotionally challenging and stressful. The Participant is responsible for their own mental and physical safety and well being. This Event is not intended, nor appropriate for people with diagnosed mental or emotional conditions. If Participant has a history of any medical or psychological problems, CM strongly advises and encourages that Participant to seek out the help of a professional.
- Hold Harmless: Participant shall hold Austin Hill Shaw, Epiphany Shaw, CM, its employees, directors, officers, contractors, parent companies, representatives, shareholders, volunteers, assigns and affiliates harmless against any and all losses, claims, damages and expenses.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement represents the entire agreement and supersedes all prior agreements oral or written.
Contact us if we can be of any assistance to you. Our contact details are:
Creativity Matters, 3108 Deakin Street Berkeley, CA 94705, Email: email@example.com Website: www.austinhillshaw.com