Thank you for your beautiful piece, Austin. It’s so well written and insightful. — CARRIE GROSSMAN, SENIOR EDITOR, COMMON GROUND MAGAZINE
Due to the universal appeal of creativity and its importance across all human endeavors, Austin Hill Shaw has had the great fortune of speaking to and learning from a wide range of audiences, including business organizations, networking organizations, healthcare and healing communities, art salons, creativity support groups, men’s circles, authentic relating groups, designers, contractors, service organizations, book clubs, grade school students, internet radio and television hosts, podcasters, and religious and spiritual congregations. Below is a sampling of the wide range of topics that he’s addressed.
- James Taylor’s The Creative Life Interview: Creativity Expert Austin Hill Shaw on Getting Unstuck
- Business Innovator Radio Interview by Andy Curry: Austin Hill Shaw – Creativity and Innovation Professional Speaker
- Love and Reality interview by Joey Garcia on The Shoreline of Wonder: On Being Creative
- TEDxMonteVista, Creativity: Your Core Human Need
- Talks at Google: Creativity and Mindfulness in the Workplace
- Creativity in the Workplace: What are the Links between Creativity and Survival?
- Creativity in the Workplace: The Misunderstood Relationship Between Creativity and Innovation
- How to Live a Truly Meaningful Life
- Common Ground Magazine, “The Body, Mind, and Spirit of Bay Area Creativity” by Austin Hill Shaw, Creativity Issue, May/June 2016 (p. 18, 19)
- Common Ground Magazine, “Creativity and Healing: Re-Establishing Wholeness through Self-Expression” by Austin Hill Shaw, Creativity Issue, May 2015 (p. 34, 35)
- Common Ground Magazine, “The Lowdown on Bassnectar: How the Loma Prieta Earthquake Inspired the Bay Area’s Most Indigenous Musical Genre” by Austin Hill Shaw, Bay Pride Issue, May 2013 (p. 34, 35)
- The Montclarion interviews Dr. Matt Green and Austin Hill Shaw in the article “Montclair Village Welcomes New Wellness Center” by reporter Mimi Rohr
- Common Ground Magazine, “Wisdom and the Feminine” by Austin Hill Shaw, The Women Issue, October 2013 (p. 14)