Interested in a truly life-changing experience? Apply now for this year’s Healing and Self-Expression Plant Medicine Retreat
The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure that you seek -Joseph Campbell
Dan Engle (@drdanengle), M.D., is a psychiatrist and neurologist, who combines functional medicine with integrative psychiatry to enhance regenerative health and peak performance. His prior and relevant experience includes traumatic brain injury (TBI) and working in the Peruvian jungle with plant medicines such as ayahuasca.
He also appears in Tim Ferriss’s highly acclaimed book, Tools of Titans: The Tactics, Routines, and Habits of Billionaires, Icons, and World-Class Performers, as well as Tim Ferriss’s podcast, Are Psychedelic Drugs the Next Medical Breakthrough.
In this interview, Dan Engle and Austin Hill Shaw dive deep into
- The links between trauma and awakening
- How healing leads to Self-expression
- Healing traumas past down from generation to generation
- The nature of the “aha” moment
- William James and The Varieties of Religious Experience
- Understanding the Self through the lenses of science and religion
For more information on Dr. Dan Engle’s work check out his site, Full Spectrum Medicine.
Are you committed to letting go of life-long traumas, limiting beliefs, and self-defeating habits? Apply now for this year’s Healing and Self-Expression Plant Medicine Retreat. (Each retreat limited to 10 participants only)